How it Works
Green & Grey Wishlist allows charities and Non-Profit organisations to create a bespoke Wishlist for product donations all in one place and delivered directly to you.
How does Green & Grey help?
- We Help manage your donation logistics
- Minimising waste by removing all unnecessary packaging and ensuring that anything that can be recycled is recycled.
- Donating products in bulk not only helps your chosen organisation, but is also better for the environment by using less packaging and reducing Co2 emissions in transportation.
- Each organisation will have a dedicated account manager who will be there to help you every step of the way, whether it’s about your donation volumes or even holding back your donations if space is at a premium.
- We work hard to keep our prices as low as possible to allow organisations to get the most for their donations.
Creating your Wishlist
- Click on ‘Charities Wishlist’ on the top right of the page, then ‘Log In/Register’ and click on ‘CREATE’.
- Add the products you need. Browse through our website and choose the products you would like on your Wishlist by clicking ‘Add To Registry’ on the product page. Then select the quantity you require.
- Share your Wishlist! Once you have completed your Wishlist save it and share your Bespoke link for donations.